Halloween Doormat DIY without a Cricut

                                             


 

I enjoy being able to decorate my home for the holiday season. I decided to go to a couple of stores to see what the selection was like. I went to TJ Max’s, Walmart, Target. I saw some beautiful things but the price tag was a  deterrent for me. I ended up getting inspired by what I was seeing and said to myself “I can make this”. So I went back to Target and found a plain doormat that I could recreate into what I wanted.



The supplies I used were the following:

                                                  

Plain Doormat (Target Ikea)




Paint(Walmart)

 Paint brush(Walmart

Flex seal(Home Depot)


     I began doing freehand writing on the doormat.
It took me about 20 minutes or less, I wanted to make sure the writing came out well. I mean there's no do over's on this DIY project. If you don't want to do freehand, you could pickup stencils from MichaelsHobby Lobby, and Dollar Tree.




      Happy Halloween!!!



Comments

Popular Posts